Booking your Climb with Team Kilimanjaro
The following is the recommended order of events:
1. Choose your route. Feel free to call us, or email us on email@example.com for advice with this.
2. Choose your dates. You’ll need to decide whether you wish to do a safari and / or Zanzibar excursion after your climb.
3. Choose your hotel (if you wish to upgrade). Upgrade and additional nights’ costs are given here.
4. Decide which airport will be bestfor you to fly to (usually JRO). You can use our interactive map to assist you.
5. Complete and submit the booking form.
On receipt of your booking form, we will then send you costs advice and request that you pay a booking deposit of USD 150 per person plus the value of any upgraded or additional accommodation, to secure your places.
The final balance of your trip is payable 30 days before your climb starts, or 48 hours in advance if wishing to pay in cash on arrival.
6. Should you wish to hire any clothing or extra equipment from us, request an additional porter to carry your daysack, or elect to have a single as opposed to a shared tent, please download a kit hire request form here. The form functions as an automatic invoice which we ask you to please complete and email to us so that we can reserve your requested gear for you. Gear hire costs are payable in cash in US Dollars on arrival, for climbers of all nationalities.