How to Pay for your Kilimanjaro Climb (UK)
UK Bank Account Holders - How to Pay for Your Kilimanjaro Climb or Safari
1. Once we have received your booking details we will advise you of your climb (and safari / Zanzibar) costs in US Dollars, and will at the same time request from you a non-
2. The final balance of payment is payable at least 30 days prior to your climb or safari start date, whichever is the sooner.
3. Once a climber advises us that they are ready to initiate their final payment, or around 33 days prior to the climb start date where we have not already provided an up to date Costs Advice earlier in the booking process, we will request that an international funds transfer be initiated to our account. Full payment instructions and contact details both for us and our bank are available here.
Available payment methods for climbers booking more than 30 days prior to their climb dates
- By international bank transfer with applied funds being nominated in US Dollars
- By credit or debit card via PayPal (3.4% surcharge applies to UK-
registered credit cards).
Important note regarding PayPal payments: PayPal payments are billed in Sterling and are converted from US Dollars using the day’s commercial purchasing rate for the US Dollar*. Please note that the differential between buying and selling rates, added to the 3.4% handling surcharge means that PayPal payments effectively incur very considerable fees and are are not to be considered a cost-
* Climbers can anticipate approximately this conversion themselves by simply calling NatWest Bank (one of the more competitive UK-