7 Day TK Lemosho Climb & 5 Day Safari to Tarangire, Ngorongoro & Serengeti
- Saturday 15th May 2021: Arrive at Kilimanjaro International (JRO) airport.
Once you have completed customs formalities and collected your luggage, please exit the airport building and then look out for TK's driver who will be waiting under a shelter for you at the meeting point outside and should be carrying a placard with your name on it. Our driver will transfer you to your standard grade hotel in Arusha for your overnight stay in a twin room on a bed & breakfast basis.
If you have an afternoon flight: Your mountain guide will come to your hotel for your pre-climb briefing at approximately 1800, during which he will introduce himself, brief you on everything that will be happening throughout the duration of the climb, check any kit that you may have concerns over, issue any kit hire items that have been requested (if you hire any kit from us for your climb) and he will also deal with any final pre-climb administration and answer any questions you may have.
- Sunday 16th May 2021: Your mountain guide and supporting crew will collect you from your hotel at approximately 0730 to transfer you to Mount Kilimanjaro to start your open 7 day TK Lemosho ‘Advantage Series’ climb, finishing on 22nd May 2021.
- Saturday 22nd May 2021: We will collect you from Mweka Village when you finish your climb and will return you to your standard grade hotel in Arusha for your overnight stay in 1 x twin room on a bed & breakfast basis.
Your safari guide will come to your hotel at approximately 1800 to introduce himself, answer any questions you have, and complete your pre-safari briefing.
- Sunday 23rd May 2021: Drive via Ngorongoro Conservation Area to Serengeti with game drives and visit to Maasai village en route. Overnight at Seronera Mbugani Tented Camp.
- Monday 24th May 2021: Full day of game drives in pursuit of the wildebeest migration. Overnight at Seronera Mbugani Tented Camp.
- Tuesday 25th May 2021: Game drives en route to Ngorongoro Crater Rim for overnight at Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge.
- Wednesday 26th May 2021: Descend into Ngorongoro Crater for early morning game drive. Afternoon transfer to Marera View Lodge in Karatu.
- Thursday 27th May 2021: Morning game drive in Tarangire National Park. Depending on homebound flights obtainable, either a) transfer to KIA Lodge for dinner and overnight 5 minutes' drive from the airport, or b) transfer to Kilimanjaro International Airport for flight home.
- (Optional) Friday 28th May 2021: Breakfast at KIA Lodge. Transfer by KIA Lodge driver for homebound flight.
Safari route map
Estimated costs per person (May 2021)
The following costs are on the basis of two people sharing and are subject to confirmation when booking.
|7 Day Climb (Open)
TK Lemosho, Advantage
|$2,807 per person|
|5 Day Safari
Full board meal plan
|$2,061 per person|
KIA Lodge, Half board
|$98 per person|
|Total per person||$4,966 per person|
Images on this page are of the properties visited and do not necessarily reflect the rooms to be allocated.