7 Day TK Lemosho Climb & 5 Day Safari to Tarangire, Ngorongoro & Serengeti
- Saturday 13th March 2021: Arrive at Kilimanjaro International (JRO) airport at 1910.
Once you have completed customs formalities and collected your luggage, please exit the airport building and then look out for TK's driver who will be waiting under a shelter for you at the meeting point outside and should be carrying a placard with your name on it. Our driver will transfer you to your standard grade hotel in Arusha for your overnight stay in a twin room on a bed & breakfast basis.
- Sunday 14th March 2021: At leisure at the Outpost Lodge in Arusha. Let us know if you'd like to do an Arusha Town Tour.
Your mountain guide will come to your hotel for your pre-climb briefing at approximately 1800, during which he will introduce himself, brief you on everything that will be happening throughout the duration of the climb, check any kit that you may have concerns over, issue any kit hire items that have been requested (if you hire any kit from us for your climb) and he will also deal with any final pre-climb administration and answer any questions you may have.
- Monday 15th March 2021: Your mountain guide and supporting crew will collect you from your hotel at approximately 0730 to transfer you to Mount Kilimanjaro to start your open 7 day TK Lemosho ‘Advantage Series’ climb, with full moon summit bid, finishing on 21st March 2021.
- Sunday 21st March 2021: We will collect you from Mweka Village when you finish your climb and will return you to your standard grade hotel in Arusha for your overnight stay in 1 x double room on a bed & breakfast basis.
Your safari guide will come to your hotel at approximately 1800 to introduce himself, answer any questions you have, and complete your pre-safari briefing.
- Monday 22nd March 2021: Drive via Ngorongoro Conservation Area to Serengeti with game drives and Maasai village en route. Overnight at Seronera Mbugani Tented Camp.
- Tuesday 23rd March 2021: PCR Test at Seronera Clinic. Full day of game drives in Serengeti. Return to overnight at Seronera Mbugani Tented Camp.
- Wednesday 24th March 2021: Game drives en route to Ngorongoro Crater Rim for overnight at Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge.
- Thursday 25th March 2021: Descend into Ngorongoro Crater for early morning game drive. Afternoon transfer to Marera View Lodge in Karatu.
- Friday 26th March 2021: Morning game drive in Tarangire National Park. Transfer to KIA Lodge for overnight 5 minutes' drive from the airport.
Images are of the properties visited and do not necessarily reflect the rooms to be allocated.
- Saturday 27th March 2021: Early morning breakfast. Transfer by KIA Lodge driver at 0600 for flight to Dar es Salaam departing at 0740.
Safari route map
Costs per person
The following costs are on the basis of two people sharing:
|7 Day Climb (Open)
TK Lemosho, Advantage
|$2,807 per person
|5 Day Safari
Full board meal plan
|$2,051 per person
KIA Lodge, Half board
|$98 per person
|$117 per person
|Total per person
|$5,073 per person