7 Day TK Lemosho Climb & 6 Day Safari to Tarangire, Ngorongoro & Serengeti
- Saturday 9th October 2021: Arrive at Kilimanjaro International (JRO) airport.
Once you have completed customs formalities and collected your luggage, please exit the airport building and then look out for TK's driver who will be waiting under a shelter for you at the meeting point outside and should be carrying a placard with your name on it. Our driver will transfer you to your standard grade hotel in Arusha for your overnight stay in a twin room on a bed & breakfast basis.
If you have an afternoon flight: Your mountain guide will come to your hotel for your pre-climb briefing at approximately 1800, during which he will introduce himself, brief you on everything that will be happening throughout the duration of the climb, check any kit that you may have concerns over, issue any kit hire items that have been requested (if you hire any kit from us for your climb) and he will also deal with any final pre-climb administration and answer any questions you may have.
- Sunday 10th October 2021: Your mountain guide and supporting crew will collect you from your hotel at approximately 0730 to transfer you to Mount Kilimanjaro to start your open 7 day TK Lemosho ‘Advantage Series’ climb, finishing on 16th October 2021.
- Saturday 16th October 2021: We will collect you from Mweka Village when you finish your climb and will return you to your standard grade hotel in Arusha for your overnight stay in 1 x double room on a bed & breakfast basis.
Your safari guide will come to your hotel at approximately 1800 to introduce himself, answer any questions you have, and complete your pre-safari briefing.
- Sunday 17th October 2021: Drive via Ngorongoro Conservation Area to Serengeti with game drives and visit to Maasai village en route. Overnight at Seronera Mbugani Tented Camp.
- Monday 18th October 2021: Full day of game drives while travelling northwards in pursuit of wildebeest migration. Overnight at Seronera Migration Camp.
- Tuesday 19th October 2021: Full day of game drives within the area of the migration. Overnight at Seronera Migration Camp.
- Wednesday 20th October 2021: Game drives en route to Ngorongoro Crater Rim for overnight at Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge.
- Thursday 21st October 2021: Descend into Ngorongoro Crater for early morning game drive. Afternoon transfer to Marera View Lodge in Karatu.
- Friday 22nd October 2021: Morning game drive in Tarangire National Park. Transfer to KIA Lodge for dinner and overnight 5 minutes' drive from the airport.
Images are of the properties visited and do not necessarily reflect the rooms to be allocated.
- Saturday 23rd October 2021: Breakfast at KIA Lodge. Transfer by KIA Lodge driver for homebound flight.
Safari route map
Estimated costs per person
The following costs are on the basis of two people sharing and are subject to confirmation when booking.
Costs are based on the anticipated USD 11.80 per person per day and USD 11.80 per person per night park fee increases that are currently being discussed by the park authorities as likely coming into effect on 1st July 2021.
|7 Day Climb (Open)
TK Lemosho, Advantage
|$2,807 per person|
|6 Day Safari
Full board meal plan
|$2,737 per person|
KIA Lodge, Half board
|$98 per person|
|Total per person||$5,642 per person|