6 Day Safari to Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater, Ndutu & Serengeti
This is a safari itinerary that is recommended for November to May when the wildebeest migration is towards the south of the Serengeti.
- Day 1 - Arrive to JRO airport. Transfer to Amani Villa for overnight.
- Day 2 - Transfer to Lake Manyara for game viewing. Overnight at Plantation Lodge, Karatu.
- Day 3 - Ngorongoro Crater tour. Overnight at Ngorongoro Serena Lodge.
- Day 4 - Game drives in Ndutu region (Ngorongoro Conservation Area or Serengeti, at guide's discretion, based on recent game movements). Overnight at Lake Masek Tented Camp.
- Day 5 - Game drives in Ndutu area. Overnight at Lake Masek Tented Camp.
- Day 6 - Game drives in Ndutu area. Overnight at Lake Masek Tented Camp.
- Day 7 - Transfer to Seronera Airstrip for Coastal Aviation flight at 1030 to Zanzibar.
Itinerary continues below 👇
Safari route map
Recommended travel dates for this safari itinerary
December to March
Proposed safari travel dates
12th to 18th February 2021
Day 8 - Arrive to ZNZ Airport at 1300. Transfer to Pongwe Beach Hotel. Overnight in beach front room on half board basis.
Days 9 to 16 - At leisure. Nights at Pongwe Beach Hotel.
Day 17 - Transfer to Zanzibar Airport. Coastal Aviation flight to JRO Airport, leaving at 0900 and arriving at 1035. Note that often this flight does not stop at JRO and continues to ARK, in which case you will require an additional vehicle transfer from ARK to JRO. You should allow 2 hours for this journey. Onward flight home from JRO. If you have an evening flight from JRO and several hours to make use of you may consider an Arusha Town Tour, or else should consider asking TK reserve a day room for you at KIA Lodge, beside JRO Airport.
Location of Pongwe Beach Hotel
Proposed Zanzibar travel dates
18th to 27th February 2021
- Total costs for 2 adults and one 14 year old child payable to TK are USD 16,982.
- Total estimated costs payable locally are USD 550.