Explore the backcountry and take all the challenges a multiday backpacking adventure brings with the Wilderness 65+15 rucksack – the pinnacle of Berghaus backpacking range. Utilising the Berghaus BIOFIT back system, it allows movement on the move, meaning increased comfort for the user. This is further improved by the pre-curved hipbelt, which gives added support as well as pockets for storage of essentials.The large capacity makes the Wilderness 65+15 rucksack perfect for multiday trips, where you may need to carry everything with you. Side expansion panels and a front panel that fully unzips, allows you to organise your gear as efficiently as possible. If you are buying the main bag that you will use on Kilimanjaro and which will be carried by your porter, with enough time for you to use it yourself for some endurance training in the hills, this rucksack is what Team Kilimanjaro recommends for men. If you are already within 3-4 weeks of the date on which you are scheduled to begin your Kilimanjaro climb, it is probably not justifiable to buy a rucksack as you won’t derive sufficient benefit from using it for training, and you are therefore advised to buy a holdall instead.
- Approximately 4lbs
- Organise all your kit with the multitude of pockets and attachment points, including, base compartment with bivi divider, top lid pocket, zipped hipbelt pockets, zipped internal lid pockets and walking pole attachment points
- Stay hydrated on your adventures – the Wilderness features a hydration system compatible pocket
- Get easy instant access to your kit and pack more effectively with the zipped front panel to the main compartment
- A comfortable fit is ensured with the easily adjustable BIOFIT back system, top tension straps, height adjustable chest strap, pre-curved hipbelt and large padded straps
- The 65 liter volume pack is large enough to pack all the gear you need for a multiday adventure in the backcountry – a further 15 liters is achieved with the two expansion side pockets