The Helly Hansen Pace Long Sleeve Shirt is known to be an excellent sweat wicker. When carrying a daysack in warm weather, or when exerting yourself enough to break a sweat, it’s really essential to have effective wicking to carry moisture away from your skin. Where the climber doesn’t wear a sweat wicking base layer, moisture will create unwelcome cooling when at rest on short stops. This becomes dangerous, especially if the sun disappears or the temperature drops, when mild hypothermia can became a real risk.
- 65% Polyester, 35% Polypropylene
- Mock neck and articulated seams for enhanced movement
- Lifa Flow and LIFAStay Dry technology – UPF 30
- Double fabric construction with quick dry mesh at back and under arms
- Recco Advanced Rescue System
- 360 degree reflectivity