The Jack Wolfskin Mens Neon Jacket is a down insulated jacket ideal for cold days in the great outdoors or walking around town
- The outer of the garment is constructed from Stormlock fabric that is lightweight, windproof, water resistant and breathable.
- The warm 90/10 down with 700 fill power offers excellent lofting and insulation, providing exceptional warmth at minimal weight. The excellent warmth-to-weigh ratio makes it highly packable and ideal for travelling light, meaning you can easily pack it away in a rucksack or bag.
- This high quality natural down is also certified according to ethical standards.
- Microguard synthetic insulation is a fast-drying loose fibrefill insulation that provides superior heat retention in cold weather. The stable loft insulation traps warm air and prevents heat from escaping quickly, making it an ideal choice for enhanced cold weather protection when the temperature drops and the wind picks up.
- An adjustable attached hood provides convenient protection from the elements, ideal for protecting the face and head against cold winds and rain. The garment packs down into its own pocket for convenient storage and transportation, making it an ideal item for carrying in a rucksack until needed.