The TIKKA XP headlamp is designed for all scenarios encountered during outdoor activities. With its multiple beams, it offers comfortable proximity lighting, allows movement, and provides long-range vision (110 lumens, 65 meters). The headlamp also has a Boost mode (180 lumens, 70 meters), offering temporary access to maximum power, and red lighting and strobe mode, usable at any time to signal one’s presence. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained. -+- Petzl’s roots lie in the desire of its founders to serve one passion: exploration. Since its beginnings in caving, the company’s mission has remained constant: to offer practical solutions that allow people to progress. Today that pioneering spirit, passion for exploration and ethic have not changed. More than forty years later, Petzl continues to invent products and provide solutions that allow sports enthusiasts and professionals to access some of the most inaccessible places, both day and night.
- 180 LUMEN: maximum output
- STANDARD LIGHTING TECHNOLOGY: beam switches to reserve mode when batteries are getting low in order to preserve remaining battery life
- ADJUSTABLE MODES: choose from three different modes(proximity, movement, or focused) for various situations
- EASY TO USE: simple push-button system for quick lighting mode selection
- BATTERIES INCLUDED: headlamp runs on three AAA/LR03 batteries