The updated Quest 4D 2 GTX retains outstanding stability and grip, with a more ergonomic tongue for improved comfort, laces that stay tied better, and fresh design details. Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Driven by a passion for skiing and design innovation, Francois Salomon and his son George designed and perfected much of the first modern ski equipment. During the following 60 years, Salomon’s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in boots, skis and apparel and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for hiking, adventure racing, mountaineering and trail running. Through performance-driven design, Salomon enhances mountain sports by converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6.75″ from arch
- High hiker featuring rugged lacing hardware and protective rubber toe cap
- GORE-TEX waterproof protection
- Salomon 4D Chassis for stability/protection
- Molded EVA Ortholite removable footbed
- Updated Salomon Contagrip Outsole