The quest 4D 2 gtx for women makes backpacking just a little easier. This lightweight but supportive boot borrows from running shoe technology to provide stability and comfort, while keeping the weight down. AND a high-top cuff and full waterproof bootie ensure protection all year long. Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Driven by a passion for skiing and design innovation, Francois Salomon and his son George designed and perfected much of the first modern ski equipment. During the following 60 years, Salomon’s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in boots, skis and apparel and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for hiking, adventure racing, mountaineering and trail running. Through performance-driven design, Salomon enhances mountain sports by converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6.5″ from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1″
- Platform measures approximately 0.75″
- Lace-up hiking boot with diagonal logo at side heel featuring toe guard and GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membrane for waterproof protection
- OrthoLite sockliner for comfort
- Molded EVA midsole for comfort
- Protective mud guard at base
- Non-marking grippy outsole
- Eight different colors to choose from.